Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Rohit Dev Singh: “ Tough times don’t last; tough people do ”.
2. From Mohd Shamas-ud-Din to all: “ Weakness saves a person from negative thinking, such as pride, superiority complex and selfishness”.
3. To all from Solani Khullar: “ A minutes success pays the failure of years”.
4. From Sanjay Dhar to all: “ Success in life ought to be determined not by accumulation but by contributions”.
5. To all from Sonika Jandyal: “ Every failure is just another step closer to a win. Never stop trying”.
6. From Devangani Raina to all: “ It takes a strong person to say sorry and an ever stranger person to forgive”.
7. To all from Rishab Raina: “ Too many people go through life waiting for things to happen, instead of making them happen”.
8. From Keshav Singh to all: “ Winning is not everything but the effort to win is”.
9. To all from Bharti Dogra: “ Fear less, hope more, eat less chew more, breathe more, hate less, love more and all good things will be yours”.
10. From Shayal Jandial to all: “ Success is good fortune that comes from aspirations, desperation, perspiration, inspiration and hard work”.
11. To all from Rahul Dev Singh: “ Success embraces only those people with happiness who garland her with the flower of hard work ”.
12. From Sahil Puri to all: “ God gives and forgives, man gets and forgets”.
13. To all from Ritu Gupta: “ The great hope of society is individual character”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to K K GUPTA R/o 137-MOTI BAZAAR, NEAR MEAT MARKET, JAMMU for the message “ The great end of life is not knowledge but action”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent to you through money order
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS