Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Anil Kumar Nanda: “ Real life is not based on some achievement or competition, but life is to stand on your values”.
2. From Radhika Mehra to all: “ We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing; others judge us by what we have done”.
3. To all from Vikas Singh: “ To born with personality is not in your hand, but to die as a personality is in hand. Your birth may be normal but death may be history”.
4. From Prof K K Gupta to all: “ A lie can travel half way around in world while truth is putting on its shoes”.
5. To all from Surbhi Sharma: “ Castles in the air are all right until we try to move into them”.
6. From Sharda Gupta to all: “ People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built”.
7. To all from Ruchika Jandial: “ God lives in the house where elders are respected”.
8. From Shivali Kangotrato all: “ Life is not like a I-pad in which you play your favourite song, life is like a radio in which you have to adjust yourself”.
9. To all from Chaman Lal: “ Dreams are not those seen in sleep but the real dreams are the ones which do not let us sleep”.
10. From Sudhir Kumar Gupta to all: “ A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; But a bad novel tells us the truth about its author”.
11. To all from J K Koul: “ We can not waste time, we can only waste ourselves”.
12. From Abhe to all: “ Eise your words not your voice. It is rain that grows flower, not thunder”.
13. To all from Sanjay Dhar: “ The world is suffering not because of violence of bad people but because of silence of good people”