Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Suraj Singh: “ The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do”.
2. From Golu Jamwal to all: “ What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do”.
3. To all from Shyam Lal Mehra: “ The farmers are the founders of civilization and prosperity”.
4. From Radhika Mehra to all: “ Let your life lightly dance on the edges of time like dew on the tip of a leaf”.
5. To all from Anil Kumar Nanda: “ Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen”.
6. From Dr Poonam Nanda to all: “ If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are willing to learn, no one can stop you”.
7. To all from Anil Kumar Nanda: “ The will to win is important but the will to prepare to win is vital”.
8. From Sanjay Dhar to all: “ Success is the ability to go from failure without losing your enthusiasm. A minutes success pays the failure of years”.
9. To all from Faizan Sheikh: “ The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it”.
10. From Anl Kumar Nanda to all: “ Peace begins with smile”.
11. To all from Usha Raina: “ All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them”.
12. From Rishab Raina to all: “ Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction”.
13. To all from Aryaman Tickoo: “ Life is a difficult game. You can win it only retaining by your birth right to be a person”.