Boy dies due to electrocution

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, Aug 26: An 11-year-old boy died today due to electrocution and fall from a building in Talab Tillo area of city outskirts.
“Bhavesh son of Kunj Ram, resident of Chattisgarh and at present living in a rented room in Lane No 7, Talab Tillo, came in contact with a high tension wire while trying to catch a kite hanging in the electric wires, from the first floor of a building”, a police official said.
He said after receiving electricity shock, the boy fell off the building and died on the spot. “The body of the deceased has been shifted to mortuary room of Government Medical College and Hospital, Jammu while Talab Tillo police has taken cognizance of the matter”, the official added.