24 children fall ill after consuming ice-cream

Excelsior Correspondent
REASI, May 1: Around two dozen children fell ill after consuming contaminated ice cream in Reasi town, here last night.
The children reportedly complained of unease and began vomiting after they consumed  the ice cream, purchased from a vendor namely Bittu.
Parents of the ailing children rushed them to  the District Hospital, where medication was administered to them. Some of them were  discharged after providing first aid at hospital which two of them were discharged this morning.
Even as Police has launched a hunt to nab the ice-cream seller, no case has yet been registered in this connection at Reasi Police Station.