12 cattle charred to death

Excelsior Correspondent
RAJOURI, Jan 23: At least a dozen domestic animals and about 15 chickens were charred to death as a cattle-shed caught fire at a village in Manjakote area early today.
Official sources said that fire broke out in the cattle-shed of one Mohd Farooq, son of Mohd Shabir at Nialli village in Manjakote during early morning today. Two buffaloes, ten goats and 15 hens were charred to death in the fire incident.
Short circuit was believed to be the reason behind the fire incident. SHO, Manjakote, Zafar Amin visited the site along with his team. The police has taken cognizance of the matter.