Office of the Executive Engineer, Electric Division Vijaypur
Jammu Power Distribution Corporation Limited (JPDCL),Jammu
Power Development Department
e- NIT No: EDV/28 of 2022 -2023 Dated 09.01.2023
For and on behalf of the Lieutenant Governor of the UT of Jammu and Kashmir, the Executive Engineer (Distribution), Electric Division Vijaypur, JPDCL Jammu, hereinafter referred as ‘Employer’, invites online e-bids from reputed Companies or Class ‘A’ registered contractors for
Rate Contract for Supply, Erection/Creation, Testing & Commissioning 100 KVA transformer substation along with Laying of HT& LT Line on turnkey basis under the jurisdiction of Executive Engineer, Electric Division Vijaypur, JPDCL, Jammu.
1. Bidders are advised to study the Bidding Document carefully. Submission of e-Bid against this SBD shall be deemed to have been done after careful/conscious study and examination of the procedures, terms and conditions of the Standard Bidding Document with full understanding of its implications.
2. The tender document is available at website http://jktenders.gov.in. Interested Bidders may view, download the e-Bid document, seek clarification and submit their e-Bid online up to the date and time mentioned in the table below:
A Tender Document Sale/Download Start Date 10.01.2023 from1000 Hrs
B Tender Document Sale/Download End Date 30.01.2023 upto 1600 Hrs
C e-Bid submission (start) date & time 10.01.2023 from1000 Hrs
D e-Bid submission (end) date & time 30.01.2023 upto 1600 Hrs
E Submission of Hard Copy of Tender Fee (End) date & time 30.01.2023 upto 1600 Hrs
F Clarification Start Date 10.01.2023 from1000 Hrs
G Clarification End Date 30.01.2023 upto 1600 Hrs
H Commercial and Technical Bid opening date & time 31.01.2023 at 1430 Hrs
I Online financial e-Bid opening date & time (Only of the technically Will be communicated to the Technically qualified Bidders) Qualifying Bidders.
J Venue of opening of techno-commercial Bids In the Office of the Executive Engineer, Electric Division Vijaypur, JPDCL, Jammu.
K Cost of e-Bid document Rs. 1000 (One Thousand Only/- Non Refundable)
L Amount of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) Rs.33,000/- (Thirty Three Thousand Only/-)
3. The Bidders need to submit the proof/cost of e-Bid document as stated in the above table through Demand Draft from any Nationalized/Scheduled bank pledged to Executive Engineer (Distribution), Electric Division Vijaypur, JPDCL Jammu, payable at Jammu. The original demand draft shall be submitted in a separate envelope to the Office of the Executive Engineer (Distribution), Electric Division Vijaypur, JPDCL Jammu and should reach before opening time of commercial and technical e-Bid. The scanned copy of the Demand Draft must be uploaded along with the e-Bids.
4. Bidders must quote for all the particulars of the item in the Technical Bid and in the price schedule/BOQ of financial bid. The bids of Bidders who will not quote for all the particulars for any item in technical and financial bids shall be liable to be rejected at the discretion of the Employer keeping in view the interest of the JPDCL.
5. All the e-Bids must be accompanied by the scanned copy of EMD in the form of CDR/FDR/Bank Guarantee only from any Nationalized/Scheduled bank only pledged to Executive Engineer (Distribution), Electric Division Vijaypur, JPDCL. No Interest shall be payable on Earnest Money deposited with the Department.
a. Hard Copy of original instrument of EMD shall be demanded from the successful bidder(s) after the opening of the Financial e-Bids.
b. The date and time of opening of Financial-Bids shall be notified on Web Site http://jktenders.gov.in. This is conveyed to the technically qualified Bidders automatically through an e-mail message on their e-mail address. The Financial-bids shall be opened accordingly online on the same Web Site.
6. The e-Bids will be electronically opened in the presence of Bidder’s representatives, who choose to attend at the venue, date and time mentioned in the above table. An authority letter of Bidder’s/OEM representative will be required to be produced.
7. The JPDCL reserves the right to cancel any or all the e-Bids/ the e-Bid process without assigning any reason thereof if any major lapse/deviation is found. The decision of the JPDCL, will be final and binding.
8. In the event of date specified for e-Bids opening being declared a holiday for JPDCL office then the due date for opening of e-Bids shall be the following working day at the appointed time and place.
9. All the required documents excluding Price Schedule/BOQ should be uploaded by the e-Bidders electronically in the PDF format, whereas Price Schedule/BOQ should be uploaded electronically in the same BOQ sheet provided with the SBD.
10. To participate in e-bidding process, Bidders have to get ‘Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)’ as per Information Technology Act-2000, to participate in online bidding.
Hard Copy of Cost of Tender Document must be delivered to the Office of the Executive Engineer (Distribution), Electric Division Vijaypur, JPDCL Jammu, in sealed cover at least one day before the scheduled date of opening of the commercial and technical e-Bids. The sealed cover shall be super scribed as “COST OF TENDER DOCUMENTS AGAINST e-NIT NO: EDV/28 of 2022-2023” Dated 09.01.2023.
DIP/J-4801-P/22 Electric Division Vijaypur
DATED: 11-01-2023 JPDCL, Jammu
OFFICE OF THE BLOCK MEDICAL OFFICER SHANGUS
Subject:- Public Auction of Hospital unserviceable Items/Scraps of various hospital items in the premises of SDH Shangus.
It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned stakeholders that an open auction of Hospital unserviceable Items/Scraps of various hospital items is to be conducted on 18th January 2023 at 11:30am sharp in the hospital premises of SDH Shangus Medical Block Shangus District Anantnag strictly in accordance with the General Financial Rules 2017 with Rule 218 & 219.
Accordingly interested parties are hereby invited for participation in the said auction by submitting the bid document accompanied with an amount of Rs 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only) in the form of CDR drawn at J&K Bank pledged to Block Medical Officer Shangus.
Terms & conditions:-
1) The bidder must be the permanent resident of UT J&K.
2) The interested party(ies) can obtain the bid document from the office of undersigned before 18th January 2023.
3) The allottee shall also have to abide by the rules/regulations of the hospital administration & also by the instructions of the concerned Chief Medical Officer Anantnag/Block Medical Officer Shangus from time to time as the case may be.
4) The successful bidder shall have to deposit the 100% successful bid amount on spot against proper receipt, thereafter failure to deposit the bid shall be treated to forfeiture of CDR amount & cancellation of the acceptance of the bid.
5) Bids/Offers submitted by telex/telegram will NOT be considered at all and all such offers/bids will be rejected without any notice to the tenderers.
The department reserves the right to accept or reject any kind of bid without assigning any reason thereof.
DIP/J-14211/22 Block Medical Officer
DATED: 14-01-2023 Shangus