Minor among three suffer burn injuries due to cylinder leakage

Excelsior Correspondent
KISHTWAR, June 6: Three members of a family today received burn injuries when a cylinder caught fire due to leakage in Palmar area of the district.
As per police sources, three members of a family including a minor girl received burn injuries when a cylinder caught fire due to leakage in Palmar area.
The injured identified as Mohammad Sharief, his wife Rubina Begum and 5-years-old daughter Mehnaz Banoo received burn injuries when a gas cylinder caught fire.
The incident took place when the Sharief was replacing the empty LPG cylinder with refilled one. The victim informed the police that as soon as they tried to light the gas burner, it caught fire leading to burn injuries to them.
The trio were shifted to District Hospital Kishtwar, where condition of all the injured was stated to be stable.
Police has taken cognizance in this regard.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here