Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. From K K Gupta to all: ” Wake up and move on. When you don’t feel like getting up for the day ahead just remember, staying in bed will bring another night”.
2. To all from Priya Seht: “The most valuable and real property is… the space you occupy in other people’s “HEART” “.
3. To all from Savita Nanda: “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving “.
4. To all from Vikram Sabharwal: ” Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less”.
5. To all from Sanjay Dhar : “Entrepreneurial leadership requires the ability to move quickly when opportunity presents itself”.
6. To all from Ruchika Gupta: “Leaders are never satisfied; they continually strive to be better”.
7. From Ankita Sharma to all: “Innovation is the unrelenting drive to break the status quo and develop anew where few have dared to go”.
8. From V P Puri to all: ” Confusion is a word we have invented for an order that is not yet understood “.
9. From Rajeshwar Thakur to all: “When the winds of change blow, some people build walls and others build windmills”.
10. From Saksham Puri to all: “Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things”.