Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Risnab Raina:“ Management cannot be expected to recognize a good idea unless it is presented to them by a good salesman”.
2. To all from Suresh Kumar: “Without change, there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable”.
3. To all from Sunil Bhat:“ To the disrupters go the spoils”.
4. From Sharda Gupta to all: “Ideas won’t keep: something must be done about them”.
5. To all from Usha Raina: ” Knowledge drives innovation, innovation drives productivity, productivity drives economic growth”.
6. From Ramita Gupta to all:“ They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself”.
7. To all from Shiban Khaibri : “The riskiest thing we can do is just maintain the status quo”.
8. To all from Riya Verma: “Be an innovator, not an imitator”.
9. From Vijay Gupta to all: “There’s a way to do it better. Find it”.
10. To all from Rohit Raina:” Dream big and all your dreams will one day come true “.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to RAMESH KUMAR RAINA, R/o H.NO:28/1, MODEL TOWN, GANGYAL, JAMMU-10, CONTACT:9419630007 for the message “Failure is a part of the journey towards Success”.