Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Vijay Gupta : “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works”.
2. To all from Usha Raina: “Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them”.
3. From Sanjay Dhar to all: “Ideas are not solutions; they are the raw material of solutions”.
4. To all from Khushi Gupta: “The things we fear most in organizations–fluctuations, disturbances, imbalances–are the primary sources of creativity”.
5. To all from R C Verma: “The art of progress is to preserve order amid change and to preserve change amid order”.
6. To all from Ruchika Gupta: “Innovation is taking two things that exist and putting them together in a new way”.
7. To all from Silvy : “The value of an idea lies in the using of it”.
8.From Suhani Mahajan to all: “Innovation is the unrelenting drive to break the status quo and develop anew where few have dared to go”.
9. From V P Puri to all: ” Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things”.
10. To all from Riya Verma: “Written reports stifle creativity”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to ROMESH CHANDER VERMA R/o WARD NO:4, SAMBA, CONTACT:7006135325 for the message ” If you look at history, innovation doesn’t come just from giving people incentives; it comes from creating environments where their ideas can connect “.