Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. From Sunil Thakur to all: ” You should feel beautiful and you should feel safe. What you surround yourself with should bring you peace of mind and peace of spirit”.
2. To all from Sanjay Dhar : “Sometimes you can find peace of mind by transferring yourself to different situations. They’re just reminders to stay … calm”.
3. From Vaishno Parkashto all: ” Don’t search for anything except peace. Try to calm the mind. Everything else will come on its own”.
4. To all from Savita Nanda: “Let go of the thoughts that don’t make you strong”.
5. From Sudershan Puri to all: “You can always edit a bad page. You can’t edit a blank page”.
6. To all from Sharda Gupta: ” You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club”.
7. From Raj Kumar to all: “I have never started a poem yet whose end I knew. Writing a poem is discovering”.
8. From K K Gupta to all: “If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it”.
9. From Kiran Kanchan to all: ” First, find out what your hero wants, then just follow him”.
10. To all from Usha Raina: “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant”.
11. From Vaishno Parkashto all: ” The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall”.
12. From Vijay Gupta to all:” The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to MONIKA BASRA,W/o RAKESH KOTOCH R/o W.NO: 5, NEAR DISTRICT HOSPITAL, SAMBA, CONTACT:9906065772 for the message ” Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm. The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers, as the winner will be intimated through SMS