Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Rajinder Kumar: “ Ability is poor man’s wealth”.
2. From Ram Pal Gupta to all: “ Sudden acquaintance brings repentance”.
3. To all from: “ Strong reasons make strong actions”.
4. From K K Gupta to all: “ The great end of life is not knowledge but action”.
5. To all from Geeta Rani: “ The actions of men are the best interpreters of their thoughts”.
6. From Saksham Puri to all: “ Good but rarely came from good advice”.
7. To all from Shiban Khaibri : “ When we ask advice, we are usually looking for an accomplice”.
8. From Abhi Khullar to all: “ Time make more converts than reason”.
9. To all from Riya Verma: “ Old men are always young enough to learn, with profit ”.
10. From Vikas Kumar to all: “ Agitation is the marshalling of the conscience to a nation to mould its laws”.
11. To all from Abhi Jandyal: “ Ambition destroys its possessor”.
12. From Ruchika Gupta to all: “ Ambition, old as mankind, the immemorial weakness of the strong ”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to SAHAJ SABHARWAL , R/o H:NO:49, PACCA DANGA, JAMMU, CONTACT: 7780977469 for the message “Apologies only account for the evil which they cannot alter ”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm. The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers, as the winner will be intimated through SMS