Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sunil Bhat : “ Ego is just a small three letter word-which-can destroy a big twelve letter word called relationship”.
2. From Rahul Mohan Bhat to all: “ There is no physical death, but when your conscience dies, that is a real death of a person”.
3. To all from Vaishno Parkash: “Do not see anything as an obstacle instead treat it as an opportunity: ”.
4. From Lakshay to all: “ Even with a small bank account the one who is contended find himself with great wealth”.
5. To all from Saksham : “ The more you chase money the harder it is to catch it”.
6. From Sudershan Puri to all: “ The future depends on what we do in the present”.
7. To all from Priya Gupta: “ True relationships cannot be made with moods and conditions. They are maintained by feelings “.
8. From Rishab Raina to all: “ Do not follow the majority, follow the right way”.
9. To all from Ruchika Gupta: “ Happiness never decreases by being shared”.
10. From Anita Kumari to all: “ Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country”.
11. To all from Abhi Gupta: “ A champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall”.
12. From Sanjay Dhar to all: “ Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards”.
13. To all from Pratham Thakur : “ Being meek and gentle at tough situations, keepings yourself cool, does not reflect your weakness but shows how strong you are” .
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to V P PURI, R/o WARD NO-4, NEAR CIVIL HOSPITAL, OPPOSITE CO-OPERATIVE SCHOOL, SAMBA for the message “ Never pray for lesser burdens pray for stronger back”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent to you through money order.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS