Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sanjay Dhar: “ Do good have good. As you sow, so shall you reap”.
2. From Sourav Dhar to all: “ Mother’s blessings and education, both are endless sources, much more we use, thet increase, so respect both ”.
3. To all from Neha Gupta: “ Conviction is strong belief system that makes happen the desired goal faster than it seems to be”.
4. From Narinder Gupta to all: “ Ability is poor man’s wealth”.
5. To all from Sukhdev Singh: “ Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless”.
6. From Kamani Gupta to all: “ The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart”.
7. To all from Sapna Dhar: “ The best way to come out of a problem is to first get into it”.
8. From Devinder Choudhary to all: “ Contemplation often makes life miserable. We should act more, think less ”.
9. To all from Dev Raj Gupta: “ Every king once a crying baby and every great building was once a map. It is not important where you are today but where you will reach tomorrow is important”.
10. From Bharti Bhagat to all: “ The biggest enemy of success is fear of failure. When fear knocks at your door then send courage to open the door and success will wait for you”.
11. To all from Kushvinder Singh: “ Just remember, when you think all is lost, the future remains”.
12. From Ashok Dhar to all: “ Experience comes from bad judgements and good judgements comes from experience”.
13. To all from Sukanakshi Sharma: “ Do not cut stones. To avoid more obstacles, better to throw them away from you”.