Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Usha Raina: “ A generous man forgets what he gives and remember what he receives”.
2. From Monika Mishra to all: “ Disciplined lifestyle is the real foundation of human peace of mind”.
3. To all from Gurjeet Singh Drora: “ Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world”.
4. From Kiran Kanchan to all: “ The words that we speak, the words which are directed towards the betterment of humanity are the real and honest prayers made by man to God”.
5. To all from P K Malla: “ If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest any way”.
6. From Anil Kumar Nanda to all: “ Don’t pray for easy lives, instead pray to be a strong mantle face troubles; Because a wounded warrior is superior than a healthy coward”
7. To all from Dr Poonam Nanda: “ Develop strong passion for the goal; Out of fire of passion comes success”.
8. From Ramesh Kumar to all: “ Our right of freedom to do anywork ends where the damage of others starts”.
9. To all from R K Raina: “ The wisest person is not the one who has fewest failures, but the one who turns failures to best account”.
10. From Monika Mishra to all: “ Inspiring words will not grow stable, nor will their truth be conditioned by time”.
11. To all from Shalika Dhingra: “ Sometimes we may learn more from a man error than from his virtues”.
12. From Rohini K Gupta to all: “ The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary ”.
13. To all from Usha Rani: “ We move in thoughts but exist in actions” .