3 hurt in LPG cylinder blast

Excelsior Correspondent
MENDHAR, July 11: Three persons were injured when a cooking gas cylinder caught fire and exploded in Chhatral village of Mendhar in district Poonch today.
Police said LPG cylinder caught fire at a tea stall in Chhatral village of Mendhar where three youth were injured critically. After hearing the sound of blast, the locals rushed to the spot, and immediately rescued injured and shifted to Sub District Hospital, Mendhar.
The injured were identified as Shiraz Ahmed, son of Abdul Razaq; Abid Hussain, son of Mohammad Yousaf and Kaleem Ahmed, son of Sulamit Hussain, all residents of Nadole, Chhatral.
SHO Mendhar, Manzoor Kohli has taken cognizance of the matter.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here