Breaking News:

Woman receives burns in mishap

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, Feb 5: A woman today sustained serious burn injuries in a fire mishap at her residence in Gajansoo area of city outskirts.
According to a police spokesman, the woman identified as Rano (21) wife of Raju Yadav, resident of Chattisgarh, at present resident in a rented accommodation at Gajansoo, sustained grievous injurious this morning when a fire broke out in the kitchen of her house while she was cooking food on a kerosene stove.
“In serious condition, the woman was shifted to Government Medical College and Hospital, Jammu, where her condition was stated to be grievous when the last reports came in”, the spokesman said, adding, the concerned police had taken cognizance of the matter.

related-video

Download Daily Excelsior Apps Now:

google-play-store-badgeappstore_button

Share With
This entry was posted in jammu news, State2. Bookmark the permalink.