Breaking News:

PDD employee electrocuted

Excelsior Correspondent
SRINAGAR, Jan 7: An employee of Power Development Department (PDD) died as a result of electrocution in Budgam district of central Kashmir last evening, police said today.
A police spokesman said Abdul Salam Bhat, a PDD employee, got electrocuted at Bugroo village of Khansahab area of Budgam. “He died while he was being shifted to the hospital,” he said.
The police spokesman said after completing all medico-legal formalities the body of deceased was handed over to his relatives for last rites.

related-video

Download Daily Excelsior Apps Now:

google-play-store-badgeappstore_button

Share With
This entry was posted in kashmir news, State2. Bookmark the permalink.