Breaking News:

Migrants denied ration since October

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, Jan 15: Relief holders have expressed their grave concern over non supply of ration to migrants since October last year.
In separate statements the relief holders representatives Shiban Ji Hakoo of non camp and Sunil Pandita of Jagti camp urged the Government to ensure immediate supply of ration to migrants failing which they will be forced to come to streets.
They said failure of present government in providing ration and relief in time has generated a lot of resentment among the displaced people and the claims made by it that it will work for the welfare of the people have totally proved hollow.
They said even migrants have not been given sugar quota for last two years which is also a cause of concern and discriminative attitude of the Government.

related-video

Download Daily Excelsior Apps Now:

google-play-store-badgeappstore_button

Share With
This entry was posted in State2. Bookmark the permalink.