REASI, Jan 31: A man was electrocuted after he came in contact with 33kv line at Dharmari in Arnas while a youth was found dead under mysterious circumstances in his house at Pouni, here today.
Reports said that one Mohd Din, son of Nazam Din of Dubri, presently putting up at Dharmari, accidentally came in contact 33 KV line while cutting branches of a tree for leaves as fodder to domestic animals. He reportedly died on the spot.
Meanwhile, a young namely Balwinder Singh (18), son of Soba Ram of Beaulian Morha Drahman, tehsil Pouni, was found unconscious in his house.
He was brought to PHC Pouni where doctors declared him as brought dead. Police said that it might be a case of suicide.