Man electrocuted

Excelsior Correspondent
Srinagar, July 11: A 34-year-old man was electrocuted in Bumhama area of North Kashmir’s Kupwara district last evening.
Reyaz Ahmad Lone, 34, son of Abdul Jabar Lone of Achabal, Sopore received the serious electric shock when he came in contact with a live wire in Bumhama locality late last evening.
The officer said the incident occurred when Reyaz and his other colleagues were erecting a tent and fell down on the ground following the electric shock after the pole touched the high-voltage line.
Reyaz was immediately taken to Sub-District hospital Kupwara where doctors declared him brought dead.