Breaking News:

Man dies of electrocution

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, Jan 25: A man died today due to electrocution in Gadigarh area of city outskirts.
According to a police spokesman, the man identified as Madan Lal (35) son of Surjeet Kumar, resident of Rohi Morh (Gadigarh), became unconscious after he inadvertently came in contact with a live wire of a cooking heater at his residence this evening.
He was shifted to Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Jammu, where doctors declared him as brought dead. The body of the deceased was shifted to mortuary room of the hospital for post mortem and the concerned police had taken cognizance of the matter.

related-video

Download Daily Excelsior Apps Now:

google-play-store-badgeappstore_button

Share With
This entry was posted in State2. Bookmark the permalink.