Breaking News:

House gutted

Excelsior Correspondent
BHADERWAH, Nov 9: A house was gutted in Malnai area of Pranoo village due to leakage of LPG.
Reports said that a house of Talib Hussain, son of Mohamdu Khan of Malnai caught fire due to leakage of LPG cylinder. However, all the occupants managed to escape before the fire engulfed the entire house.
On getting information about the fire incident, Fire and Emergency Services Department pressed two fire tenders into service and doused the fire.

related-video

Download Daily Excelsior Apps Now:

google-play-store-badgeappstore_button

Share With
This entry was posted in State2. Bookmark the permalink.