Breaking News:

Girl dies of burns, 2 electrocuted

Excelsior Correspondent
RAJOURI, Feb 7: A 22-year old girl was died of burn injuries at District Hospital Rajouri while two minor girls received severe burn injuries after they were trapped in a live broken cable from the pole in Thannamandi area today.
A police spokesman said that 22-year-old Tabasum Naz, daughter of Nizam Din, resident of Behrote was admitted to Rajouri hospital after she sustained serious burn injuries under mysterious circumstances at home. The family claimed that the girl received burns while cooking in the kitchen at home two days back and she was admitted to Rajouri hospital. Today she succumbed to injuries at DH, Rajouri. The police has taken cognizance of the matter.
Meanwhile, two sisters Shenaz Akhtar (14 yrs) and Zabeen Aktar (12) got trapped in the live cable when they were returning to their home after grazing cattle this afternoon at Shahdara Sharief in Thannamandi. Both received serious injuries and were removed to local hospital by the parents with the help of other villagers. They were then rushed to Rajouri hospital in serious condition. The police has taken cognizance of the matter and lodged an FIR against PDD staff concerned.

related-video

Download Daily Excelsior Apps Now:

google-play-store-badgeappstore_button

Share With
This entry was posted in State2. Bookmark the permalink.