RAJOURI, Feb 2: Mysterious fire in the emergency block of the old hospital Rajouri created panic during early hours here today.
Reports said fire broke out in one of the rooms of the emergency block at around 3.30 am today. Some people noticed the thick clouds of smoke in the hospital complex and raised alarm. They informed staff and also rang up Police Control Room and Fire Service authirities. Two tenders were rushed to the hospital and the fire was controlled shortly. It had been spread in two rooms.
In panic, two tenders from Kalakote and Nowshera were also summoned but the fire had been controlled within an hour. Short circuit was believed to be reason behind the incident but police was investigating into the matter.