Breaking News:

Couple dies of suffocation

Excelsior Correspondent
Srinagar, Jan 20: Police today said that two non-local students, who were married to each other, died of suffocation in North Kashmir’s Bandipora district.
According to police, the student couple hailing from Odisha inhaled poisonous gas of ‘coal bukhari’ and suffered suffocation while they were sleeping in their rented room at Bandipora last night.
Although the couple was shifted to hospital but they were declared brought dead, the police said, adding that another student couple that also suffered suffocation is in critical condition at the hospital.

related-video

Download Daily Excelsior Apps Now:

google-play-store-badgeappstore_button

Share With
This entry was posted in jammu news, State2. Bookmark the permalink.