Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sweety Raina: “ There is no such thing as a stupid question just stupid people who ask questions”.
2. From Rajesh Bhat to all: “ When we do wrong we may not blame upon the God”.
3. To all from Kaushalya Sambyal: “ A good novel tells us the truth as about the heroes, but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author”.
4. From Surbhi Bhat to all: “ The biggest breakthrough often come from after the biggest setbacks”.
5. To all from Rahul Kumar: “ Put your positive thoughts honestly and untiringly into actions and you do not have to strive for the success, you will be flooded by it ”.
6. From Radhika Gupta to all: “ Self confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings”.
7. To all from Devinder Gupta: “ As we advance in life, we learn in limits of our abilities”.
8. From Surinder Sharma to all: “ The fox changes his skin but not his habits”.
9. To all from Payal Wahi: “ Compassion is the root of religion. Ego is the root of sin. Therefore, we should be humanitarian ”.
10. From Rajinder Jamwal to all: “ The world is full of nice people, you can’t find one be one”.
11. To all from Geetika Sharma: “ Diligence is the mother of good luck”.
12. From Neelam Devi to all: “ Coming together is beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success ”.
13. To all from Harvinder Singh: “ Apologize to the situation and move forward otherwise the situation will become more worse”.