Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sudhir Agarwal: “ Childhood is the kingdom where no one dies ”.
2. From Surinder Nagpal to all: “ It always seems impossible until it is done ”.
3. To all from Sanjay Mehra: “ The human body, in its wonderful structure, is of itself a miracle of divine wisdom and power”.
4. From Sahil Bhat to all: “ Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark or the man afraid of the light? ”.
5. To all from Rajinder Raina: “ Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations”.
6. From Mohd Akram Wani to all: “ Silence is a women’s best garment”.
7. To all from Sabika Jalali : “ A fool may ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years”.
8. From Harvinder Puri to all: “ The success of success is sincerity”.
9. To all from Ruchika Raina: “ Success is when your signature becomes an autograph”.
10. From Bharat Ambala to all: “ In all labour there is profit and gain”.
11. To all from Suchika Raina: “ Our thoughts are the shadows of our feelings. It is always darker, emptier and simpler”.
12. From Khushi Raina to all: “ When you focus on problems, you will have more problems, when you focus on possibilities, you will have more opportunties ”.
13. To all from Kavita Nagpal: “ The republic was not established by cowards; and cowards will not preserve it ”.