Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sudeshwar Sharma: “ Friendship is like a glass when it breaks it is difficult to repair”.
2. From Reema Gupta to all: “ Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you have brought with you”.
3. To all from Sneha Gupta: “ Money is a bottomless sea, in which honour, conscience and trust may be drowned”.
4. From S L Mehra to all: “ A window of opportunity won’t open itself ”.
5. To all from Surinder Nanda: “ Speak only when your words are more beautiful than your silence”.
6. From Devinder Gupta to all: “ If you want to be the best, you have to do the things that other people are not willing to do”.
7. To all from Ravinder Gupta: “ The opposite of anger is not calmness, it is empathy ”.
8. From Harminder Singh to all: “ One of the simplest ways to stay happy is letting go of the things that makes you sad”.
9. To all from Sukhdev Singh: “ Single, most important key to longevity is avoiding worry, stress and tension ”.
10. From Sweety Sharma to all: “ Keep your spirits up when you face adversity because its always darkest before down”.
11. To all from Devinder Gupta: “ The man who has confidence in himself, gains the confidence of others”.
12. From Sunika Dogra to all: “ Our life is what our thoughts make it”.
13. To all from Pooja Sharma: “ Intelligence forbids tears”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to OMKAR NATH DHAR R/o H.NO: L-1, H03, UPPER LAXAMI NAGAR, SARWAL, JAMMU-180005 for the message “ Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent to you through money order
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS