Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from R K Raina: “The best way to love God is to love all and serve all. Service is the highest form of worshop”.
2. From Kaki Raina to all: “The price of discipline is always less than the pain of regret.
3. To all from Rama Gupta: “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you ”.
4. From Sudhir Kumar Gupta to all: “Self-respect is most vital factor in the life. Without it man is a mere cipher”.
5. To all from Sanjay Dhar: “The weak can never forgive, forgiveness is the attribute of strong”.
6. From Devia Raina to all: “When you make mistakes admit it, if you don’t you only make matter worse”.
7. To all from Kiran Kanchan: “No matter how old you are, there is always something good to look forward to”.
8. From Suraj Dev Singh to all: “Real confidence comes from knowing and accepting yourself- your strength and limitations”.
9. To all from Puranima Singh: “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools”.
10. From Shyam Lal Mehra to all: “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door ”.
11. To all from Suraj Dev Singh: “In order to succees you must fail so that you know what not to do next time ”.
12. From Nikil Verma to all: “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try”.
13. To all from Neha Raina: “Don’t stop when you are tired, stop when you are done the task”.