Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sanjay Dhar: “ There is only one caste, the caste of happiness, there is only, one religion, the religion of love, there is only one language, the language of heart. There is one God, He is omnipresent”.
2. From Kamani Devi to all: “ No man is a hypocrite in his pleasures”.
3. To all from Ritika Sharma: “ A nice man is man of nasty ideas ”.
4. From Shayal Verma to all: “ Being a hypocrite has marvelous advantages”.
5. To all from Devinder Bhat: “ Good humour is one of the articles of dress one can wear in society”.
6. From Anil Puri to all: “ The quality of writ inspires more admiration than confidence. ”.
7. To all from Shalinder Sharma: “ The secret source of humour is not joy but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven”.
8. From Rahul Verma to all: “ Hunour is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility”.
9. To all from Shakshi Sharma: “ A miracle is a violation of the laws of nature ”.
10. From Surinder Sharma to all: “ The best sauce for food is hunger”.
11. To all from Animesh Bhat: “ Diversification to one’s own thought is the first step towards their success”.
12. From Suresh Dogra to all: “ Give to the world the best you can, and the best will come back to you automatically”.
13. To all from Sharda Devi: “ Preservation of one’s own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to V P PURI R/o OPPOSITE COOPERATIVE SCHOOL, WARD NO:4, NEAR HOSPITAL, SAMBA, J&K for the message “ Holiness is the symmetry of the soul”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent to you through money order
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS