Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sadanshu Nanda: “ Do not defend on anyone in this world including your shadow. Because even it will leave you when you are in darkness”.
2. From Mohd Shah to all: “ Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence”.
3. To all from Surinder Mehra: “ Genius is the gold in the mine; talent is the miner who works and brings it out “.
4. From Devinder Kumar to all: “ A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way”.
5. To all from Shakshi Khujaria: “ We cannot change anything until we accept it”.
6. From Chaman Lal Bhat to all: “ Self confidence is key to success”.
7. To all from Neha Malhotra: “ Occassions do not make a man either strong or weak but they show what he is”.
8. From Abhishek Bhat to all: “ The more you praise of celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate”.
9. To all from Rohit Talwar: “ Every soul has to taste the flavour of death”.
10. From Shalani Verma to all: “ The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion“.
11. To all from Shyam Lal Bhat: “ Never fear shadow. They simply mean there is a light shinning somewhere nearby”.
12. From Shayal Sharma to all: “ You are bigger than your anger; it is a part of you, you are not a part of it”.
13. To all from Rupinder: “ Beauty catches the attention but character catches the heart”.