1. To all from Devinder Raina: “ There is no such thing as a stupid question just stupid people who ask questions”.
2. From Sudashwar Bhat to all: “ When we do wrong we may not blame upon the God”.
3. To all from Kamani Devi: “ A good novel tells us the truth as about the heroes, but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author”.
4. From Raman Diwan to all: “ The biggest breakthrough often come from after the biggest setbacks”.
5. To all from Bharti Dogra: “ Put your positive thoughts honestly and untiringly into actions and you do not have to strive for the success, you will be flooded by it ”.
6. From P C Mehra to all: “ Self confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings”.
7. To all from Ajay Gupta: “ As we advance in life, we learn in limits of our abilities”.
8. From A K Gupta to all: “ The fox changes his skin but not his habits”.
9. To all from P K Diwan: “ Compassion is the root of religion. Ego is the root of sin. Therefore, we should be humanitarian ”.
10. From Silvy Talwar to all: “ The world is full of nice people, you can’t find one be one”.
11. To all from Gyatari Rani: “ Diligence is the mother of good luck”.
12. From Seema Sharma to all: “ Coming together is beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success ”.
13. To all from Rohit Raina: “ Apologize to the situation and move forward otherwise the situation will become more worse”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to Hemant Sharma S/o Arun Kumar Sharma R/o G-253 Sainik Colony, Jammu for the message “ A man’s success is not measured by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent to you through money order
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS