Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sanjay Dhar: “ Do good have good. As you sow, so shall you reap”.
2. From Sourav Sharma to all: “ Mother’s blessings and education, both are endless sources, much more we use, thet increase, so respect both ”.
3. To all from Neha Raina: “ Conviction is strong belief system that makes happen the desired goal faster than it seems to be”.
4. From K K Gupta to all: “ Ability is poor man’s wealth”.
5. To all from Abhi Jandyal: “ Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless”.
6. From Sharda Gupta to all: “ The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart”.
7. To all from Sapna Choudhary: “ The best way to come out of a problem is to first get into it”.
8. From Rama Gupta to all: “ Contemplation often makes life miserable. We should act more, think less ”.
9. To all from Dev Raj Singh: “ Every king once a crying baby and every great building was once a map. It is not important where you are today but where you will reach tomorrow is important”.
10. From Bharti Dogra to all: “ The biggest enemy of success is fear of failure. When fear knocks at your door then send courage to open the door and success will wait for you”.
11. To all from Abhi Jandial: “ Just remember, when you think all is lost, the future remains”.
12. From A K Nanda to all: “ Experience comes from bad judgments and good judgments comes from experience”.
13. To all from Bindiya Sharma: “ Do not cut stones. To avoid more obstacles, better to throw them away from you”.