Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Suman Lata: “ Practise makes man perfect is old thought, perfect practise can makes man perfect is the new thought”.
2. From Nadeem Hussain to all: “ There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants and a burning desire to possess it”.
3. To all from Keshav Dhar: “ Falsehood shall be destroyed; truth in the end shall prevails”.
4. From Sunil Verma to all: “ Knowledge is gained by action and reaction of mind”.
5. To all from K K Betab: “ Everytime you subtract negativity from your life, you make room for positivity”.
6. From Sourav Gupta to all: “ Life is one eternal struggle between the forces of good and evil”.
7. To all from Anil Kumar Nanda: “ Who is helping you, don’t forget; who is believing you, don’t forget; who is loving you, don’t forget”.
8. From Surinder Singh to all: “ Think big, think fast ahead, ideas are no one’s monopaly”.
9. To all from Devika Gupta: “ A man who uses force is afraid of reasoning ”.
10. From Sahil Jandyal to all: “ The richest man is not he who has the most but he who needs the least”.
11. To all from Suman Gupta: “ Do not be like an open book which everybody can read. Be like a mystery only then you can lead”.
12. From Surbhi Sharma to all: “ Do not confuse motion and progress. A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress”.
13. To all from Sanjay Koul: “ Nothing lasts longer not even troubles”.