Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sanjay Dhar: “ The secret of happiness lies with you, not outside. He who has greatest satisfaction in life is the richest man”.
2. From Rishab Raina to all: “ Worry doesn’t help tomorrow’s troubles but it does run today’s happiness”.
3. To all from Anil Kumar Nanda: “ Progress is impossible, without change and to change your life it takes only one person-you”.
4. From Sharda Gupta to all: “Death is the golden ray that opens the place of eternity”.
5. To all from Rishab Raina: “ Pay no attention to those who talk behind your back. It simply means that you are two steps ahead”.
6. From Sareen Nanda to all: “ Laws control the lesser man, right conduct controls the greater one”.
7. To all from Kiran Kanchan: “ A wise man turns chance into good fortune”.
8. From K K Gupta to all: “ Keep your fears to yourself but share your courage”.
9. To all from Devika Gupta: “ The action of men are the best interpreters of their thoughts ”
10. From Diksha Sharma to all: “ If you have a family that loves you, a few good friends, food on your table and a roof over your head, you are richer than you think ”.
11. To all from R K Singh: “ Everyone wants happiness, no one needs pain, but it’ s not possible to get a rainbow, without a little rain ”.
12. From Devan Verma to all: “ Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit”.
13. To all from Rahul Dev Singh: “ What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens”.