Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Lalit Sharma: “ Good humour is one of the articles of dress one, can wear in society”.
2. From Sanjay Dhar to all: “ When the heart of man is filled with the love of God and love of the suffering children of God, such a man carries the joy and peace of God, wherever he goes”.
3. To all from Suraj Dev Singh: “ Everything is created twice, first in mind and then in reality”.
4. From Adil Qurashi to all: “ You cannot change the direction of wind, but you can adjust its sails of ship to reach its destination ”.
5. To all from Rama Gupta: “ The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to store up the steps-we must step up the stairs”.
6. From Sharda Gupta to all: “ The greatest wealth is to live content with little”.
7. To all from Kiran Kanchan: “ Sorrow and silence are strong and patient endurance is God like”.
8. From Shyam Lal Mehra to all: “ Character is like white paper; if once blotted, it can hardly ever be made to appear white as before”.
9. To all from Abhi Jandyal: “ Difficult doesn’t leave you until you learn from it”.
10. From Anil Kumar Nanda to all: “ Leading by example is most powerful method of advice, you give to others”.
11. To all from Dr Poonam Nanda: “ Nobody can go back and change the beginning and make the new ending”.
12. From Aakash Singh to all: “ Open your heart… a closed heart never finds love”.
13. To all from Ravi Jandial : “ Humour is emotional chaos remembered in tranquillity”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to SONIA SHARMA D/o JAI RAM SHARMA R/o HOUSE NO.D-311, LOWER SHIV NAGAR, NEAR WOMEN POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE, JAMMU-180001 for the message “ A reform is a correction of abuses; a revolution is a transfer of power”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent to you through money order
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS