Breaking News:

4 of family hurt as pressure cooker explodes

Excelsior Correspondent
MENDHAR, Jan 13: Four members of a family were injured after a pressure cooker exploded  in Manjote area of  Poonch this afternoon.
Reports said that the mishap took place at around 1.20 pm in the house of Tasveer Begum  at village Narh in Mankote tehsil of  Mendhar sub division, when the women of the family were cooking food. The pressure cooker was exploded causing burns and other injuries to the four persons including a child Shazia  Akhtar.
The injured Shazia (2 yrs), Tasveer Begum (38), Shakila (30) and Gulnaz Akhtar (32),  were admitted to Sub District hospital, Mendhar.

related-video

Download Daily Excelsior Apps Now:

google-play-store-badgeappstore_button

Share With
This entry was posted in jammu news, State2. Bookmark the permalink.