Breaking News:

3 receive burn injuries

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, Feb 28: Three persons received serious burn injuries due to electric short circuit in Roop Nagar area, falling under the jurisdiction of Chinore police post.
As per police sources, Mehmooda Bano, wife of Dr Farooq of Roop Nagar, Nayeem (18), son of Sadru Ram and Saqir (19), son of Sadiq, both residents of Uttar Pradesh, at present Gujjar Nagar received burn injuries due to electric short circuit in a house at Roop Nagar.
The trio have been rushed to Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), where they were undergoing treatment, when reports last came in.
Chinore police has taken cognizance in this regard.

related-video

Download Daily Excelsior Apps Now:

google-play-store-badgeappstore_button

Share With
This entry was posted in State2. Bookmark the permalink.